Our I-TEC team organized
materials and tools in the storage classroom.
They began unboxing, and assembling, BYD battery boxes. They also began installing conduit between
the battery container and the PowerPac to run conductors from the batteries to
the inverters. So far, the rainy season has not impacted the work.
Thursday, October 10, 2019
Monday Pictures & Work from Gene
Monday, workers
from HAU worked all day building a roof over the PowerPacs to deflect
the hot summer sun to help
control the temperature inside the units.
They started digging ditches from the solar arrays to the PowerPac and from
the arrays to the Tri Power Inverters that will be installed on the exterior
wall of the PowerPac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today we looked in on the system here at HAU and spent some extensive time in training with Jean Baptiste and Gaspard from the University. ...
-
It is now Tuesday, November 5, and everyone who was at the I-TEC HAU project is now at home safely. We praise the Lord for on-time (mostly)...
-
Due to the work Miguel and his teams of Burundians and additional I-TEC volunteers have completed so far, the stages of work here are ahead ...
It's a Wrap
It is now Tuesday, November 5, and everyone who was at the I-TEC HAU project is now at home safely. We praise the Lord for on-time (mostly)...




No comments:
Post a Comment