Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Container Update
Friends, this morning we received notice that the vessel carrying the containers docked at Dar Es Salaam on 9/07 and unloaded 9-8 & 9-9. At this time, they should be on their overland journey from Dar Es Salaam to Bujumbura. We do not expect delays at Customs in Buja, but please keep praying as they move along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today we looked in on the system here at HAU and spent some extensive time in training with Jean Baptiste and Gaspard from the University. ...
-
It is now Tuesday, November 5, and everyone who was at the I-TEC HAU project is now at home safely. We praise the Lord for on-time (mostly)...
-
Due to the work Miguel and his teams of Burundians and additional I-TEC volunteers have completed so far, the stages of work here are ahead ...
It's a Wrap
It is now Tuesday, November 5, and everyone who was at the I-TEC HAU project is now at home safely. We praise the Lord for on-time (mostly)...
No comments:
Post a Comment